忠厚实砸 发表于 2013-10-30 22:51:44

看看美国愤青在论坛上都说中国一些什么

China would win。 We wouldn’t use nukes and they have more people
  中国会赢,我们不会使用**而他们有更多的人。
  sorry buddy, but america is nuke happy and

if any one f*cks with them, about 50 are headed in their direction
  对不起,哥们,但美国是非常乐意使用**的,谁要敢招美国,就会有50颗弹头对向他。

I’m

very pro american。 I live in america… I even support the war in iraq (one of the few who apparently do)… thinking that my country would lose a war against a

powerful country doesn’t make me a communist
  我非常亲美国,我生活在美国,我甚至支持美国在伊拉克的战争(很少公开支持这点的人之一)。考虑到我的国家会输给一个强大的国

家并不能把我变成一个**分子。

China has more people and they are smarter。 China>USA
  中国人更多而且他们更聪明。 中国》美国

Wouldnt it be who atcks first

?Like imagine if the US dropped about 1500 BIG nukes at the same time China couldnt retialiate but that could go either way I guess
  难道不取决于谁先攻击谁吗?想象

如果美国给中国同时投1500颗核弹,中国根本不是有报复的机会,当然,反过来也一样。

China has more people。 But the US his superior miliry power (especially the navy)。

So the USA would kick china’s ass。
  中国有更多的人口,但美国有更强大的军事力量(特别是海军)。所以美国可以击败中国。

technology can only do so much。 They would

just out number us
  技术的作用是有限的,他们还是会以数量压倒我们。

We arent connected by land, and we have the greatest navy in the world。
  我们两国陆地不接壤

,而且我们有世界上最好的海军。

We have the power of jesus。As to man sex spray borancit like, forever strong, fighting force multiplier.
  我们有上帝支持我们。就如

同给男人房事喷上帛逨铈特一样,永远的坚挺着,战斗力倍增。

Communists have a great work force that could be used to outnumber our navy。 The greatest weakness of an

army is its underestimating of others。 Should the chinese make it to our soil we would loose
CD有巨大的劳动大军,他们可以从数量上压倒我们的海军。一支军队最致命的弱点就

是低估对手,只要他们能登陆美国,我们就输定了。

China would kung-fu kick the U。S。 in the balls。Too bad they have small penises。
  中国人将会用功夫踢烂美国人那玩

意。可不幸的是他们那玩意太小了。

Doesn’t matter, once that war would srt many countries would severe trade connections weakening both countries but since China is

the only country in the world with a self susining economy, they’d hardly be affected。
  其他都没有关系,一旦战争爆发很多国家都会中断和两国的贸易往来,这对两个国家

都会有影响,但由于中国是世界上唯一一个能自我维持的经济体系,他们不会被影响很大。

Self sustining economy my ass。 Theres a resaon Japan and China have had tensions

recently。 Its becuase they are figthting over who will get Russias oil。 They most definately dont have enough oil there to be self sufficent。
  狗屁自我维持经济,

中国和日本的关系最近为什么那么紧张呀?就是因为它们为了争夺俄罗斯的石油,他们绝对没有自我维持所需要的石油。

If there was going to be a war between us it would be

because of this。 And I highly doubt it would tke place in either China or the Americas。 It would happen in the middle east。 China needs oil。 They absolutely need

it to continue tohave any chance of being a strong power in the world。 Russia is one option。 The middle east, may be the way they go and we would protect our

intrests。 And all of a sudden we have a war on our hands。
  没错,如果中美真要发生战争的话,肯定是因为石油这么问题。而且我不认为战争会发生在美国和中国任何一方的国土

上,战争可能会发生在中东地区。中国需要石油,他们绝对需要石油去继续他们成为世界强国的努力。俄罗斯是他们的一个选择,但中东可能是他们要去的地方,那么我们就会去保卫自己的

利益,然后忽然间,我们就处于战争状态了。

And whats more a war right where the chinese would be in a good position to have one。 Of course they would never invade

The United Stes of America…。 unless they had a great plan。 But the middle east is another thing entirely。 In a place where land is really the only thing to fight

on。 China would win。 Well we could just use hydrogen cells。 Anyway, the thing about the chinese is that they’re group oriented so all you have to do is sit a

machine gun in ont of their miliry base and shoot them all when they run out。 I saw it in a WWII movie。 That’s why we won WWII so easy。Anyway, The thing about the

chinese is that most of them have never heard of a plane or a loud siren so all we have to do is chopper in some sirens, call in an air strike, scare them all off

and send in the troops。 While they’re shocked we will clean up their army and make the civilians join our army。
  还有中国的优势在于,当然他们不会去入侵美国,除非

他们有更大的计划。但是对中东就是完全是另一种情况了,在中东除了占领土地就没什么其他可图利益了,所以中国会取胜。我们应该用氢能源代替汽油。还有中国人是以集体思想为中心的

,所以我们只需要在他们的军事基地外面架挺机枪,等他们跑出来以后把他们全射死,我看的一部二战电影就是这样的,这就是我们为什么那么轻松的就赢了二战。再有就是大部分中国人从

来没有听到过飞机和警报的声音,我们只需要让直升机响起警报,对他们进行空袭,把他们都吓坏了以后派我们的军队过去缴了他们的武器,然后让老百姓加入我们的军队就可以了。

You

are underestimating nationalism。
  你低估了他们的民族主义精神。

Well, they do have the power of culture and nationalism but then again if we napalm their rice

then they will sarve。 Also we could easily defeat the chinese people in hand to hand combat because that karate stuff is no match for a good American Boxer。 One

clean punch and the chinese is gone。I think we should basically just use machine guns because there are so many people there。 All we have to do is equip a few fast

hum vees with hydrogen cells and machine guns with wooden bullets so we only injure them and then make the injured guys be in our army to even up the odds。Also asian

girls love white guys so we could get half of their population on our side and make more troops that way。
  当然他们有很强的文化和民族主义精神,但还是那样,如果我们

能炸了他们的稻田那他们就会挨饿,而且我们可以在短兵相接的战斗中不费吹灰之力就能取胜,中国空手道根本不是美国拳击的对手,干净漂亮的一拳就能把中国人打飞。我想我们还是用机

枪,因为中国人实在太多了。我们只需要几部用氢燃料的高速吉普和机枪,机枪用木制,那样我们就可以只打伤他们,然后让受伤的敌人加入我方,来弥补我方和敌方的人数差距。而且亚洲

女孩喜欢白人小伙子,所以我们能够争取到中国人口的一半,然后通过她们制造更多我们的军队。

now you just switched to stupidity because you ran out of arguments… none of

that would work。 We wouldn’t sarve out civilians anyway… we are to nice
  现在你已经转换到愚蠢战术了,因为你已经没有任何论点了。那说的那些没有一个管用,而且我们也

不会让老百姓挨饿。。我们太善良了

If you are joking then this post was rather funny。If not, then I pity your life。
  如果你的这个帖子是开玩笑,那挺滑稽的,如果不

是,那我真可怜你这条生命。

Even a small amount of their sanding army would f*ck us up as we are now。
  就算是他们一小部分的常备军也能让我们现在的军队完蛋。

China is so packed with people and if you just bombed one block 7000 people would be dead。 Japan > USA > China
  中国人居住的太拥挤了,炸一个街区就能炸7000人。日本》

美国》中国

I hope you don’t mean militiristically… japan can’t even have an army for of fense and china has more land for its people than the us does… you don’

t know what you are alking about。
  我希望你不是说日本军国主义。。日本甚至连用于进攻的军队都没有。而且中国有比美国更多的能让人居住的土地,你根本不知道你说什么呢。

What is Japan gonna do, send their Tagotchi’s after China? Japan doesnt have technology for militry application。
  日本能做什么?送电子鸡去中国?日本根本没有用

于军事的技术。

so? wuts ur point? there is nothing to do with Japan, and Japan is just an island country, China doesn’t even bother to beat it, coz it will be

destroyed by thousand times of earthquake
  啊?你的意思是?这和日本一点关系都没有,日本只是个岛国,中国根本不屑于去打它,因为几千次地震就能摧毁它了。

Idiot, then

the f*cking rest of their eligible population would damage us。 All they would need is one shore break, thats it。 Then they can just f*cking destroy us。Remember

Veitnam?Remember why we lost?China, thats why
蠢货,他们他XX的省下的那些认字的人就能摧毁我们了,他们只需要一次登陆,然后就他XX的让我们都完蛋了。记得越南吗?记得我们

为什么输了吗?是中国,这就是原因。

If i was pres。i would drop our entire stockpile of nukes on every major city/militry base t
  hey have if they were to declare

war。the side effects “radiation” would give the rest cancer, thus leaving them utterly f*cked。it would be the only way to win, and people would want to

assasinate you though
  如果我是总统,如果他们宣战,那我就会把我们库存的所有**都倒在他们所有的大城市,军事基地上,负面影响是,辐射会使他们省下的人都得癌症,那他们

的民族就彻底全他XX的完了,这是唯一能够取胜的方法,但过后人们会刺杀你。

in the end, if we do almost lose, well nuke them, thats what i think。
  如果到了最后,我

们快输了的时候,我们将会用**炸他们,我是这么认为的。

yeah。。 The chances are that china would win if the Usa didn’t usa nukes。, but if china attcked any

country they’d win, soo… Stupid Comies!!
  是呀,问题是如果美国不用**,中国就会赢。而如果中国攻击其他国家,他们也会赢。

IF china sent every member of they

’re army out on suicide missions(with bombs)than… well half the earth would die。
  如果中国让他们每一个士兵去**性袭击的话,那半个地球都完蛋了。

Look at

Germany。 There not huge and they took over how many countrys?
  看看德国,他们也不大但看他们占领了多少国家。

Hitler got pwned by the USSR and he had the mos

technologic and strategically advanced army in WWII。
  希特勒有最好的技术和战术最优秀的军队,还不是让苏联打败了。

At this very moment we would win… we have more

bombs, planes, tnks etc。 in Ten years Chian would win, because presumably They will have The Bomb by then,and the will to use it
  如果现在开战,我们会赢,我们有

更多的炮弹,飞机,坦克等。但如果十年以后开展,中国就会赢,因为那时他们应该有更多的**,而且他们会使用它们。

US would win we have canada
  美国会嬴,因为我们有加

拿大。

来看美女 发表于 2013-11-15 13:06:14

忘记昨天,直面今天,迎接明天。

呵呵我是 发表于 2013-11-26 14:23:45

看贴不回,天理不容!

子珺 发表于 2013-12-1 15:30:57

人生要成沉淀,要有定力,一个人定力不够会浮躁。

子珺 发表于 2013-12-5 17:58:46